Tasty Mystery Baskets of Clips
because of the "Post" article.
- Is that a pun? - Well, that's on you, Amy,
I could really use the cleansing power of a charity right now.
Breaking news from the "Washington Post."
Somebody you hired to make sure you don't get erections?
I know, Kent. I was looking up jobs
I suppose I should've hired some goons to kick the shit out of you,
- It's really, really nice. - Thank you.
It's kind of like the wave in "The Perfect Storm,"
Oh, my God!
Madam President, we are all so honored to have you on the show.
- What? - It's the tea for your underparts!
By the way, this is quite a photo on the cover.
Yeah, I don't blame you.
Who despises me like this?!
You could get murdered in my country for saying something like that.
- Good luck, ma'am. - Hi. How are you?
I ruined her administration, like, four times.
Will you pass me one of those ice packs, please?
- Well, whatever. - This is amazing.
Oh, the "Lhasa Express" gives it five namastes.
- Is it a second diary dump? - Oh, it is beyond a dump.
Can somebody carry me to the bathroom?
on our CBS digital platforms.
- Your ex. - No. Yale!
Uh, you can't talk to him like that.
- Ma'am, um... - Ahem, yeah?
She was always so scared about monsters everywhere,
- That's copy editing. - Congratulations again, Amy.
- The baby is in distress. - and her baby is in such distress.
Oh, my God, put it on really quick.
Okay, you know what? Let's make him wait.
It's got the soldier whose leg you lost.
Ezra has more raw political talent in the tip of his rosy-head pecker
- Are you in here? - 12 mentions. Adequate.
is a monumental achievement.
As you may have heard, today marks my departure
take our shit show on the road.
It is. It's a perfect amount of time for a lot of these kids.
Well, that sounds bad.
Is that before or after I scheduled the surgery
- Finally got Catherine down. - I could never get her down.
I mean, you've been with this network for how many decades now?
and the headband, of course,
- Ladies and gentlemen, please help me welcome...
to have some children come out here.
- Look how pretty. - You think it's too low-cut?
but I didn't wanna lock myself out.
Shut the fuck up, you epileptic Picasso painting!
I'm pulling all my financial support...
- I've got Catherine, but, I mean... - Let's just go.